Kellenberg Memorial High School Alumni
When you graduate from Kellenberg Memorial, you become part of an expansive alumni network of over 13,500 Firebirds across the globe who are united in their shared experience of the Marianist education of the heart and mind. Our graduates go on to become leaders in finance, law, medicine, technology, education, civil service, and engineering. Many Firebird alumni choose lives of service to others by entering into religious life or becoming members of the armed forces, police departments, and fire departments.
In 2014, Kellenberg Memorial established its first official Alumni Board, the mission of which is to provide opportunities for Firebird alums to maintain contact with each other and the school, as well as inspire the larger alumni family to work together to ensure that Kellenberg Memorial’s quality Catholic education remains attainable to families of diverse economic backgrounds.
If you have any questions regarding Kellenberg Memorial’s alumni network or events, please feel free to reach out to Director of Alumni Mr. Thomas Huggard at (516) 292-0200 x375 or Assistant Director of Alumni Mrs. Beth Campbell at (516) 292-0200 x396. You may also contact the Alumni Office by emailing email@example.com.
- Update Your Contact Information –
- Click here to receive the monthly Alumni E-News, information about alumni events, and the bi-annual Heart & Mind magazine
- Join the Official LinkedIn Group
- Seek career advice or mentor others in the Firebird Family by joining the official LinkedIn Group here.
- Alumni News
- Check out our monthly Alumni Spotlights
- Follow Us
- Kellenberg Memorial High School looks forward to welcoming you back to spend an evening of food, drink, and reminiscing with friends and faculty. We hope that all members of your graduating classes will be able to attend these special celebrations of your years at Kellenberg Memorial and the years since. To ensure that you receive an invitation, please update your contact information here.
- Click here to see the schedule of upcoming reunions!
- If you have any questions or would like to volunteer with the planning and outreach for your reunion, please contact Alumni Director Mr. Huggard at MrHuggard@Kellenberg.org.
- The Shepherd’s Fund is Kellenberg Memorial’s annual unrestricted fund that supports technology enhancements, extracurricular offerings, faculty enrichment, curriculum enhancements, scholarships, tuition assistance, and campus improvement projects. We are pleased to continue the tradition of a Class Gift that has been established by alumni which allows each class to donate money collectively to the Shepherd’s Fund. Please click here to make a gift, and be sure to leave your graduation year in the comments section to be included in your Class Gift!
- We encourage all alumni, alumni parents, current parents, and friends of KMHS who own businesses to click here to be featured in our online business directory. This directory gives those in the KMHS community who are looking for a particular good or service the opportunity to support a fellow Firebird!
- Click here to learn more about upcoming events for alumni of Maria Regina Diocesan High School
Want access to your @kellenberg.org email account after graduation?
Alumni Event Calendar
Alumni Wine Tasting
Wednesday, October 21 from 7 PM to 8:30 PM
Join us virtually from the comfort of your home as Coach Chris Alfalla ’94 leads us through a sensory examination and evaluation of several wines.
Halloween Storytime for Future Firebirds
Wednesday, October 28 at 7 PM
Let us handle the bedtime story for your little ones as Halloween approaches!
November 19 at 7 PM
Thursday, December 17 at 7 PM
Tuesday, December 15 at 7 PM
How the Grinch Stole Christmas read by Mr. Denis Murphy
Monday, December 28 at 7 PM
Wednesday, February 10, at 7 PM
Mrs. Cathy von Schoenermarck reads
Jo Witek’s In My Heart: A Book of Feelings
Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 9:00 AM
March 16th, at 7 PM
March 24, 2020
Monday, June 7, 2021
Reunions for the Classes of 2011 & 2016
Friday, June 11, 2021
Reunions for the Classes of 2001 & 2006
Saturday, June 12, 2021
Reunions for the Classes of 2010 & 2015
Friday, June 25, 2021
Reunions for the Classes of 2000 & 2005
Saturday, June 26, 2021
Alumni at the 2019 Benefit Outing & Gala
Have a reunion coming up?
Reunions for the classes of 2011 and 2016 will be held on Friday, June 11, 2021.
Reunions for the classes of 2001 and 2006 will be held on Saturday, June 12, 2021.
Reunions for the classes of 1991 & 1996 will be held sometime in the fall of 2021.
To ensure you receive your invitation, please update your contact info here.
If you would like to help plan your reunion by serving on the committee, please reach out to Alumni Director Mr. Thomas Huggard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hang in there forever Firebirds! We can’t wait to have you back in the nest for your reunion!
Heart & Mind, the magazine of Kellenberg Memorial High School, is published twice a year and distributed to all alumni, parents, alumni parents, faculty, administration, and friends of Kellenberg Memorial. For questions regarding the magazine, please contact Mrs. Erin (Byrne) Cicalese ‘98, Editor, at email@example.com.
Alumni at the 2019 Christmas Social
Article by Phoenix reporter Caitlin Noonan, ’21: The annual Day of Giving celebration this Wednesday, March 24, which generated a total of $125,894.80 in donations,
The History Club met virtually with Ryan Mahon ’08 (husband of Samantha (Castagna) Mahon, ’08). Ryan is currently serving as a Lieutenant in the United
Click here for the Winter 2021 issue. Heart & Mind, the magazine of Kellenberg Memorial High School, is published twice a year and distributed to